Our most popular lesson length is 45 minutes but 30 minute lessons are also available. Lessons meet four times per month. Tuition is due the first day of the month for that month’s lessons.
30 minute lesson
$100 per month at the home of the teacher.
$120 per month at the home of the student. (Visalia/Tulare/Exeter)
45 minute lesson
$150 per month at the home of the teacher.
$180 per month at the home of the student. (Visalia, Tulare, Exeter)
- The above rates are based on lessons that occur four times monthly. If five weeks occur in a month, the fifth week may be used as a break or a make-up lesson.
- Tuition is due the first day of each month for that month’s lessons.
- Tuition postmarked after the fifth will incur a $10 late fee which should be included with the payment. NOTE: If you know that your tuition will arrive late, please contact René. She reserves the right to waive fees, adjust due dates, and is accommodating whenever possible.
- Please make checks or money orders payable to Hamilton Piano Studio or HPS. To pay with a credit or debit card, please visit HamiltonPianoStudio.com and click “Make a Payment”. (You do not need a PayPal account to take advantage of this service.) Many families find it convenient to set up an automatic payment through their banking institution.
- It is customary to give a 30 day notice if lessons will be stopped. Tuition will be requested for that time.
- Returned check fee $25